For more information about types of mattresses, safety, and comparisons, read the articles below.
- Sleep Number Beds: The Importance of a Good Night's Sleep
Lack of sleep can cause significant problems. Experts estimate that about 60% of adults have difficulty sleeping at night. The benefit of a Sleep Number bed is the quality and length of sleep.
- Sleep Number Beds: Supportive Sleep for Both of You
Lack of support can cause aches and pains. The best solution is to customize the firmness for each individual. Using a Sleep Number bed allows you to adjust the firmness and support.
- Beat Insomnia with a Sleep Number Bed
Up to 50% of people suffer from insomnia. Experts recommend six to eight hours of sleep per night for good health. A high quality Sleep Number bed helps you sleep through the night.
- Allergens and Sleep Number Beds
Some beds can host allergens such as dust mites. These can be harmful to your health. To help prevent this, invest in a hypoallergenic Sleep Number bed.
- Advantages of a Sleep Number Bed
There many different advantages to compare when choosing a new mattress. It's smart to shop for the bed that's best for you. Compare Sleep Number Bed advantages.
- A Sleep Number Bed is the Best Option for Back Pain
Back pain is often caused by an uncomfortable mattress. It's important to purchase the right mattress to help. Sleep Number beds are the best option for back pain.
- A Sleep Number Bed Impacts Health
Good health starts with getting proper amounts of sleep. A mattress is an important aspect of getting quality sleep. The Sleep Number bed can help improve your health.
- Treat Insomnia with a Sleep Number Bed
Insomnia affects many adults and can result in poor health. There are many options, but which one is the best? Find out how a Sleep Number bed can help treat insomnia.
- Top 10 Reasons Not to Buy a Sleep Number Bed
Shoppers are becoming more savvy and demand better prices. Sleep Number is the most widely advertised, but is also expensive. Read reasons not to buy a Sleep Number bed.
- Sleep Number Beds Improve Blood Pressure
Many people suffer from high blood pressure on a daily basis. One contributing factor may your spring mattress. Find out how a Sleep Number bed can help improve blood pressure.
- Sleep Number Beds: Couples No Longer Have to Sleep Separate for Comfort
Few couples can agree on an ideal mattress firmness. In some cases, couples sleep separately to get comfortable. A Sleep Number bed lets couples to customize their firmness.
- A Brief History of Adjustable Sleep Number Beds
Air mattresses have been around for years. It is important to know of a brief history of adjustable Sleep Number beds before purchasing an air mattress.
- Sleep Number Bed Shopping 101
Advances in air mattress technology have given consumers more choice of features. Learn how you can compare and shop the features of Sleep Number beds.
- Sleep Number Bed is Worth Dreaming About
Sleep Number beds have many attractive features and benefits. But do the benefits justify the high cost? Find out whether a Sleep Number bed is worth dreaming about.
- Do Sleep Number Beds Sleep Cool?
Sleep Number Beds do sleep cool. The increased warmth experienced with an adjustable air mattress is barely noticeable once the bed is properly broken in.
- Sleep Number Bed Buyers Guide
A Sleep Number bed is a major investment. When purchasing, you should consider the features to compare. Read the sleep number bed buyer's guide.
- Get the Right Sleep Number Bed for Good Health
Sleep Number Beds adjustable air mattresses can help you with your personal health. This comes from more restful sleep and other benefits.
- How Durable Are Sleep Number Beds?
A major concern of Sleep Number beds is their durability. There are many features that make up a high quality adjustable air mattress.
- How to Find the Right Priced Sleep Number Bed
One of the greatest factors when choosing a Sleep Number bed is the price. How does the large price of Sleep Number Beds compare and is it worth it?
- Is a Sleep Number Bed Right for you?
There are many features in a Sleep Number bed. However, you'll want to consider the whether it's worth investing your money into one. Find out if a Sleep Number bed is right for you.
- How to Keep a Sleep Number Bed Clean
A mattress can become very dirty with use. It's important to use proper cleaning methods to prevent damage. Find out how to keep a Sleep Number bed clean.
- Having a Sleep Number Bed is as Important as Diet and Exercise
Proper diet and exercise is critical for good health. However, it's important to give your body a chance to recover at night. Find out how a Sleep Number bed is as important as diet and exercise.
- Couples and Sleep Number Beds: A Marriage Made in Heaven
One area where couples often find they must compromise is in the firmness of their mattress. With customized comfort, find out why a Sleep Number bed is the perfect choice for couples.
- Buying a Sleep Number Bed Online is Safe and Reliable
Traditional methods of shopping for a mattress at a brick and mortar store are being replaced. Consumers are now buying Sleep Number beds online because it's safe and reliable.
- Bed Bugs and Sleep Number Mattresses
Bed bugs are currently an area of concern and must be taken into consideration when purchasing a mattress. Read how a Sleep Number bed may help prevent bed bugs.
- How to Shop for a Sleep Number Bed
Shopping for a Sleep Number bed should involve considerable research because this brand is just one of several high quality options available for sale.
- Improve Overall Health with the Right Sleep Number Bed
The journey to improving your overall health starts in your own bed with a Sleep Number Bed. When sleep is not compromised, there are many great benefits.
- 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying a Sleep Number Bed
There are multiple Sleep Number beds and alternatives to choose from. Read the 7 most important things you need to know before buying a Sleep Number bed.
- The Medical Benefits of a Sleep Number Bed are Many
Happy owners of high quality Sleep Number beds will notice immediate improvements in their overall well-being when sleep comes sooner and lasts longer.
- 3 Insider Secrets for Selecting the Right Sleep Number Bed
It's important to understand the purpose and benefits of a new mattress before purchasing. Read these 3 insider secrets for selecting the right Sleep Number bed.
- Sleep Number Beds Work for Patients with Back Problems
Those suffering from back problems may find that their current mattress contributes to their back pain. Find out how Sleep Number beds can help you.
- FAQs about your Latex Mattress
here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about latex mattresses that may help the shopping process.
- Adjustable Beds after Surgery
The modern adjustable bed was developed out of the common hospital bed technology that has traditionally provided remote control over elevation changes at the head and foot of the bed.
- Simmons Adjustable Beds Review
Simmons is a good example of the type of company you want to avoid when purchasing an adjustable bed.
- 5 Steps for a Good Night's Sleep!
A few environmental changes will tip the balance in favor of a good night’s sleep. And it’s not that difficult to achieve.
- 8 Tips for Getting Great Sleep
There are simple ways that most people can recover their lost sleep patterns and get properly rested. Here are 8 tips for getting great sleep.
- Air Mattresses vs. Innerspring Mattresses
Who wins when air mattresses are compared to innerspring mattresses?
- Are Adjustable Air Mattresses Worth It?
If you are losing sleep or want to improve your rest for any reason at all, yes, an adjustable air mattress is well-worth the investment.
- Better Sleep through a Better Sleep Environment
A way to alleviate insomnia-like symptoms is to change the physical composition of your sleep area.
- Constantly Tired? Your Mattress May Be To Blame
Replacing an overused bed with memory foam, latex or air mattress is the easiest and most cost effective way to cure the no-sleep blues.
- The Importance of Dealing with Quality Mattress Stores
Mattresses should be carefully vetted to ensure a quality item is purchased from a reputable retailer who will stand behind the product and guarantee against defect.
- Try Memory Foam Mattress Toppers for a New Bed Alternative
A topper is great for easing into the buying process by first testing out a new product to see if memory foam will fit individual needs.
- How to Choose Memory Foam Mattress Topper Thickness
These simple guidelines will help you make the right decision when buying a memory foam mattress topper.
- Adjustable Beds and Medicare
Adjustable beds and Medicare have an unfulfilled relationship because the federal government has yet to recognize the therapeutic value of these sleep systems.
- All about Adjustable Bed Risers
Bed risers are the ubiquitous black metal or hard plastic devices used to raise the level of a bed off the floor, some of which can be used for adjustable beds.
- How to Buy an Adjustable Bed
A world of choice and bargains awaits for adjustable beds.
- How to Compare Prices of Adjustable Beds
Knowing how to compare prices of adjustable beds is imperative in order to get a good deal on the bed.
- How to Select a Mattress for an Adjustable Bed
Knowing how to select a mattress for an adjustable bed must include an understanding of the superior nature of these products.
- Review of Costco Adjustable Beds
A review of Costco Adjustable beds reveals a hodge-podge of varying models with little continuity in brands.
- Sleep Number Adjustable Beds Review
Consumers seeking to purchase an adjustable bed should be wary of the company’s lesser offerings that may not live up an established reputation associated with adjustable mattresses.
- Tempur-pedic Adjustable Beds Review
Tempur-pedic adjustable beds review well online at independent sites and on the company’s homepage.
- Using an Adjustable Bed for Back Problems
With adjustable beds you get a far superior sleep system that flat beds simply cannot compete with when it comes to addressing the pain and discomfort associated with back problems.
- Will Medicare Pay for Adjustable Beds?
For aging Baby Boomers and others who may be younger but suffering from debilitating physical disabilities, “Will Medicare pay for adjustable beds?” is the million dollar question.
- Health and Well-being: Mattress Quality Matters
Overall health will be positively impacted and personal and professional relationships will be better positioned for success without the challenges presented by a lack of sleep.
- What’s the Logic behind a Sleep Number Bed?
When considering the purchase of an adjustable air mattress, the question is not: “Why?” It is, “Why haven’t you yet?”
- 5 Common Memory Foam Mattress Extras
These memory foam mattress extras help improve and add to your overall memory foam experience.
- Best Mattresses for Every Sleeping Position
The way you sleep can play a huge part in the quality of sleep you receive.
- Box Spring Mattress Fact Sheet
To help you better understand your bed and why it may be causing you to lose sleep, here is a box spring mattress fact sheet.
- FAQs about Mattress Sets
To help boil down the excess to a manageable load, here are some frequently asked questions about mattress sets.
- How to Choose Mattresses for Children
Follow these simple guidelines and ensure your child has the proper sleep system to ensure good development takes place and overall health and well-being is maintained.
- How to Choose a Box Spring Mattress
Knowing how to choose a box spring mattress is a critical component of the mattress buying process.
- How to Choose a Mattress for Back Pain
These simple tips will help you know how to choose a mattress for back pain.
- How to Choose a Mattress for your Student
If you are wondering how to choose a mattress for your student, there are some unique considerations that shouldn’t be overlooked.
- How to Clean Foam Mattresses
Here are a few easy tips on how to clean foam mattresses.
- How to Clean Mattresses
Knowing how to clean mattresses really shouldn’t be a dilemma. It’s a very simple, common sense process that requires no special skills.
- How to Freshen a Mattress
These simple tips will help you keep your mattress fresh and livable while protecting your investment.
- How to Know When to Buy a New Mattress
If you want to know when to buy a new mattress, these tips should help you make the decision.
- What to Know about Air Mattresses
Top things you need to know about air mattresses.
- A Sleep Number Bed is the Perfect Gift
A Sleep Number bed – or comparable Simply Rest adjustable air mattress – is the perfect way to truly improve a loved one’s health and well-being.
- About Tempur-Pedic Adjustable Sleep System
Some of the advantages of looking to an alternative adjustable bed company then buying from Tempur-Pedic.
- Adjustable Beds for Back Pain
Some of the advantages of adjustable beds in helping to relieve back pain.
- Best Reasons for Choosing Memory Foam
Some of the many advantages that memory foam mattresses offers in order to help you get a better night's sleep.
- Can a Regular Mattress Be Used on an Adjustable Bed?
Whether or not an regular mattress can be used on an adjustable bed and if its a good idea.
- Can an Adjustable Bed Fit into my Bedframe?
Whether or not an adjustable bed can fit into a bed frame, and how the are comfortable without sacrificing style.
- Hospital Bed vs. Adjustable Bed
While the modern adjustable beds can trace its origins back to the hospital bed, the two are in no way comparable as the two are made for different purpose and with different features.
- How an Adjustable Bed Works
Adjustable beds are arguably the most complex sleep system available, this is because they offers many features and options unavailable in other sleep systems.
- How to Adjust an Invacare Bed
Invacare Beds are characterized by the ability to switch between and lay-down and sitting-up position. There are however a host of alternate options offered by high quality retailers such as Simply Rest.
- How to Adjust Sleep Positions in Adjustable Beds
The ability to adjust one's sleep position is can be beneficial to your health as well as comfort. This is one of the key features in an adjustable bed and it is important to know how to do this.
- How to Adjust the Height of an Adjustable Bed
Having a bed that is adjustable in height can be very beneficial. However, knowing how to as just the bed's height is just as important as having it.
- How to Assemble an Adjustable Bed Frame
Once you receive your bed you will still need to set it up. Provided are instructions on how to do that; or if you would like it set-up for you, details about the "White Glove Service".
- How to Buy a Hospital Bed for Elder Care
Many elderly would benefit from a hospital bed, but there are stylish and affordable alternative for your home. High quality and full featured adjustable beds are available from Simply Rest.
- How to Change the Frequency on a Sleep Number Bed
Sleep Number Beds are widely known for their ability to change firmness. Know how to do this is an important part of buy or owning a Sleep Number bed or similar air mattress.
- How to Compare Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
The most important things to consider when purchasing a memory foam mattress.
- How to Increase Comfort with Discount Memory Foam
When purchasing discount memory foam products, typically you are sacrificing quality for a cheaper price.
- How to Keep Cool with a Memory Foam Topper
While it doesn't provide the full memory foam experience, a memory foam topper is a cheaper, albeit not as effective option.
- How to Keep Sheets Snug on Adjustable Beds
The number one culprit of sheets popping off at the corner and bunching up is ill-fitting sheets.
- How to Make Bed Risers
Bed risers can add need height to a bed system, but the first priority should always be safety.
- How to Measure for a Hospital Bed Mattress
Not all mattresses will work properly with the adjustable nature of a hospital bed and proper fit must be achieved or limited function may be a result.
- How to Pick a Mattress
Picking a new mattress can be a daunting task. Understanding the differences between the various mattress types is imperative, especially if the use has any type of medical condition.
- How to Prevent Your Bed Sheets From Coming Undone
There are few things in this world more annoying than having your bed sheets come undone from the mattress. Properly fitting sheets to the mattress may not sound like a big deal, but it will go a long way to making sure you get the most out of every night’s sleep experience.
- How to Select a Box Spring
There may come a time when a box spring needs to be replaced. Typically, when purchasing a new mattress it is a very good idea to also buy a new box spring to ensure the pair matches as they should.
- How to Sleep at the Perfect Temperature
Sleep temperature has probably been a bedtime dilemma for a long as people have slept indoors. Despite the difficulties some people have, it is possible to sleep at the perfect temperature.
- How to Turn a Mattress
If you know how to turn a mattress, you can accomplish one of the most important maintenance activities associated with innerspring mattresses. If you do it, the life of your mattress will be prolonged.
- Interesting Facts about your Air Mattress
There are many interesting facts about your air mattress that you may not be aware of or don’t fully understand.
- Mattresses Buying Guide
There are four main types of mattresses widely available in brick and mortar showrooms and through reputable online retailers.
- Mattresses: Memory Foam vs. Latex Foam
While mattresses made of latex foam and memory foam do share some similarities that are also differences that set them apart.
- Memory Foam Bed FAQs
But even as memory foam beds gain more and more ardent fans worldwide, some people are still unfamiliar with its therapeutic benefits and contribution to overall comfort. These are some of the most frequently asked questions about memory foam.
- Memory Foam Buying Guide
Buying a memory foam mattress is a big deal and it should be treated with the same consideration as any other significant investment.
- Select Comfort Adjustable Base Specs
Select Comfort is the parent company responsible for the Sleep Number line and its adjustable bases are marketed as a complement to their signature mattresses.
- Sleep Number Bed Facts You Should Know
Sleep Number beds are among the most innovative developments to ever hit the bedding industry. However, there are a number of quality air mattress retailers like Simply Rest that are viable alternatives that deserve attention.
- Sleep Number Bed: Invest in your Health
When you invest in a Simply Rest adjustable air mattress you’re not just buying a new bed, you’re establishing a rock solid foundation for future good health.
- Sleeping and Aging: How Your Health is Affected
No keeps their health fully intact and many previously simple tasks – like getting a good night’s sleep – can suddenly become difficult or seemingly impossible to accomplish. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
- Sleeping for Two: Sleeping and Pregnancy
Due to the inherent difficulties finding a comfortable sleep position while pregnant, beds that distribute weight evenly without the use of metal coils for support are of particular benefit.
- The Facts about Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
While memory foam mattress toppers are a viable alternative to a full mattress purchase, users should not assume the experience is the same.
- Tips for Buying Foam Mattresses
The therapeutic benefits of foam mattresses have won many fans the world over. But make sure you know what to look for when buying a new bed. Here are some tips when buying a foam mattress.
- Tips for Improving Sleep Quality
Sleep deprivation is a problem many people face at least several times each week. Many people overlook the importance of proper mattress support when attempting to improve sleep quality.
- Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
It’s no surprise memory foam mattresses are on a lot of people’s wish lists these days. The therapeutic benefits of memory foam and its ability to prohibit motion transfer across the sleep surface have revolutionized the bedding industry.
- Tips to Reduce Allergens in the Bedroom
An overabundance of allergens in the bedroom is one of the most significant causal factors of sleep loss. The problem is especially serious for people who suffer from allergies, asthma or other breathing difficulties.
- Top 5 Reasons for Buying a Memory Foam Pillow
There are products like memory foam pillows and memory foam toppers that provide the benefits of memory foam but on a smaller, less committed scale.
- Top 5 Reasons to Own a Memory Foam Topper
Memory foam toppers are a great product that consists of a layer of material that lies on top of a pre-existing bed. This comfort layer allows the user to experience a limited memory foam experience, yet one that provides significant improvement over a standard internal spring mattress.
- Top 5 Serta iComfort Models
Tempurpedic and Serta comprise the elite “Big 2” of companies that led the memory foam revolution and toppled the now-antiquated internal spring mattress empire.
- Top 5 Styles of Tempurpedic Beds
Tempurpedic beds have gained media prominence due to heavy advertising, allowing their popularity to grow. However, the growth and popularity of memory foam has also presented many viable alternatives, competitive in both quality and value.
- Top Adjustable Beds Reviews
A review of the top adjustable beds available for retail sale today.
- Types of Adjustable Beds
Adjustable beds provide a great place to read, watch television, work or even have family time. They are far more than the typical flat bed when it comes to functionality, and even provide therapeutic value for people who suffer from a litany of medical conditions.
- Ways to Elevate the Head of My Bed
Elevating the head of your bed can help with comfort, and even some medical conditions. This can be achieved by a variety of methods.
- What are Sleep Number beds and how are they Made?
Sleep Number and Simply Rest air beds use an innovative structural design that incorporates a dual air chamber design with low-noise pump to maintain pressure and a remote control system to make comfort adjustments to either side of the bed.
- What Are the Benefits of Adjustable Beds?
Adjustable beds have many benefits that range from lifestyle to therapeutic.
- What are the Best-Selling Mattresses?
There are a number of different styles of mattress – some are simple while others are elaborate, even exotic. But for the vast majority of consumers, there are four main types of mattress that generate the most sales.
- Will Medicare Pay for a Craftmatic Bed?
The answer to the question: "Will Medicare pay for a Craftmatic bed?”